Monday, August 18, 2008
Shooie!
This is my new favorite sound, and anyone who has spent much time around me is probably familiar with it. I use it liberally when I get tired or have to strain to do something like tie my shoes (quite a challenge these days). But I went back to school today, and shooie is definitely the word I would use to describe it! It was a long, tiring day, but it was good to see my friends again. I did go to the doctor for my 37 week check-up, and he told me that I officially have a cold. Who gets colds in August? Apparently me. I tried to take some Sudafed as he recommended, and then went to Walmart after school. Let's just say that Jason almost had to come get me from Walmart so I didn't make a scene by passing out in the floor, so I don't think I will be taking the Sudafed anymore. Tomorrow, Jason's mom is kindly coming to help me in my classroom, so hopefully it will be less of a 'shooie' day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment