Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Classic baby-in-the-sink bath






Harrison and I went to Virginia a few weeks ago to keep my mom, Aunt Sue, Aunt Jan and Uncle Lulu company while they started to go through Mimi's things at her house. I say that we were there to keep them company because I wasn't too much help with little Harrison there to keep me busy. Anyway, in cleaning out Mimi's things, we found some bright red lipstick. I put it on and laid a big fat kiss on Harrison's cheek. Super cute and funny, but then it wouldn't come off! So we got into a full-fledged bath in our attempt to get him de-lipsticked. I didn't realize that he had never had a bath in a sink before. He really loved the stream of water that was coming down on top of him. The sink was the perfect size and made for some super cute pictures.

No comments: