Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Fat, Fussy Boy

Harrison weighs in at 8 pounds, 3 ounces now. WHOO HOO! We went to the doctor this morning, and he is what is officially called "Fussy Baby", which means that he screams all the time with no apparent reason why. The doctor said that there was probably a little bit of the c-word (colic) thrown in there too. Fun, huh? But the good news is that there is apparently no physical reason for him to be so upset. It probably has a lot to do with his age too. They say fussiness peaks at 6 weeks, which is how old he will be tomorrow. He said that if I can make it to 2 months it should get better. And he did comment on how well I seem to be handling it. My reply was, "I am glad it appears that way!". It does make for long days because it breaks my heart to hear him cry all day long!!!

No comments: