Harrison has already watched two VT Hokies football games, and guess what! They won both of them! In fact, Tech has won every game they have played since Harrison was alive (the one they played before he was born-they lost!). I think that makes him a good-luck charm. You must also notice how BIG those maroon pants are on him. The onesie is kinda big, but it is okay. The pants are another story. They are rolled up at the waist AND at the bottom of the legs and they are still too big. (They are size 0-3 month too!)
Side note: The Demon Deacs do not need a good luck charm--they are undefeated this year! I hope that will continue this weekend as they take on Navy. Go Deacs! You can look forward to some WFU photos next week!
2 comments:
Thanks for including us Deacs - they are, after all, Harrison's hometown team! GO DEACS! (and don't say we don't need the luck - knock on wood you jinxer!)
He is so adorable!! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment