Thursday, June 4, 2009

Believe it






Yes, I am posting Harrison's nine month pictures ON HIS NINE MONTH BIRTHDAY! Wow! It usually takes me a week or two! So now that you know I am impressed with myself, here is what you were waiting on--our nine month old little boy! It takes more and more effort each month to 1)keep him in the chair without jumping out and 2)to get the monkey beside him so you can see how big he is compared to the monkey. Tonight, he just wanted to take the monkey and show him who is boss by slamming him around. The sign says, "Been out in the world longer than I was in Mommy's tummy". Can you believe that?

1 comment:

Kara said...

Was he clapping for himself after each slam? Love the pictures... he's truly a little boy now, hardly looking very baby-ish these days. Tell him Auntie Kiki gives him a huge hug for his 9-month special day.