Monday, June 2, 2008

3 Months and Counting



Well, due to the popularity of our other favorite blogs (www.karaskitchen.blogspot.com and www.astephenslife.blogspot.com), we have been inspired to attempt our own. We will HOPEFULLY be able to keep you posted on the latest going-ons as we prepare for Baby Grubbs (BG) to arrive in September. Here is a picture of me at 25 weeks.

Hmmm...so I am still working on getting the photos where they are supposed to go. It was supposed to be between these paragraphs, not at the top. Oh well. But you might have noticed my new hair do. Yes, after 7 years, I got a new cut! It is a wedge, and I really like it. It is SUPER short in the back, which is weird for me. I have never had it that short. But it's good.

Okay, that's all for now. I will attempt to play with this some more soon. I will try to update it more than once a week, so add it to your bookmark and stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kara said...

LOVE the hair... been wanting something short(er, at least) myself! And I LOVE LOVE seeing the baby bump!